Interesting questions from just a feather
Usual rhetorical questions that have really long theoretical answers which don’t please me at all.
- Why do we promote talentless artists instead of appreciating and always propelling the experienced, blessed with so many talents ones at the top of the charts?
- Why do so many precious, loved celebrities who technically have everything they need here on Earth decide to leave us when we need them the most?
- Why do we take interest in a person’s problem after there is nothing that can be done anymore?
- Why is musical education and culture no longer a priority when it comes to the youth of these days?
- What are the new generations going to learn/see/hear about music?
These are ‘whys’ and a ‘what’ that have popped into my mind in a split second and although I know some really painful answers, I tend to repeat them more and more often, unfortunately. They alert me and guide me.
source: Wicked questions..
I love her voice… just bought her album “Heaven“.. it is amazing!! x
Michael Jackson’s 1993′s Superbowl performance.. its nothing short of FANTASTIC!!